Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial Day Weekend filled with family, friends and fun! (Yes, I'm that cheesy!) I took this picture of Ben on Monday morning when we were making breakfast, he's supporting his Astros as you can see!! The bouncy seat he is in is the ONLY seat he will sit in and stay content. I can't complain though... at least there is one!!We went to Joe and Jessica's house on Sunday afternoon and the big kids played in the water since it was so terribly hot. This is our niece, Miss Hayleigh, playing in the pool.
Here's some of the kiddos who were at the gathering (Jay, Brayden, Ben, Kami and Kylie). Ben's cousin, Brayden, is holding him!
We don't have a ton going on right now, but are getting much better at trying to stay on a nap and feeding schedule! We are headed to Kentucky June 17 - 21 so Ben can meet his great-grandparents, great,great-aunts & uncles, cousins and friends. Just Ben and I are flying... so it'll be a true test of my motherly abilities!! However, I can't wait to see my family!

0 comments: