Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last Week.

So, one day last week I was working around the house trying to get things done... laundry, dusting, cleaning, etc and Jake had been outside for a while, I finally went to let him in and this is what I found.......


Just in case you don't know, this is what he normally looks like.... (mostly WHITE)



I had just sat down to feed Ben when I discovered my pup, so needless to say I had to wait until Jace came home to "clean him up"!

The very next night... my loving husband brought me these......

...he's so wonderful!!

3 comments:

The Voskuil's said...

Okay so Ben cracks me up with his facial expressions because they remind me of you as a kid! But I do have to say...that first picture of Jake has made my night! His look of "oh shit, I'm in trouble" is so funny!! I can hardly eat my dinner I am laughing so much.

Angie said...

OMG that is too funny! It looks like Jake was having one heck of a good time in the back yard that day! lol Your hubby is soooo sweet! Mine will randomly bring me home flowers and I just love it too!

Haley said...

So I laughed and got sad when I saw your flowers, here's why. David was so sweet he brought me home some flowers almost identical to yours. Within about 20 mins our youngest was on her way to the ER b/c of her asthma. Needless to say, lillies will never be in our home again, which is sad b/c they are my all time fav! Boo pollen! lol