Thursday, February 12, 2009

Benjamin is...

WALKING!
Ok, so it might be a bit obvious that I am a very excited and proud momma! lol Yesterday, we had a really long day. Last night Ben and I were playing in the floor. It started by Ben taking one step on his own, then two and then he worked up to five. Now I guess "technically" he's taking steps on his own, but that's walking in this momma's book. He's REALLY cute when he does it because he just absolutely cracks up while he is walking and then he just falls on me like it's our own special game. Needless to say, I don't have video of it , but I have the video in my head! :o)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is coming up on his one year so fast!! How was your Arbonne party? I'm still sad I missed it. Happy Friday. :o)