Sunday, May 3, 2009

Laura's Shower


Amy, Ali and Laura
(at my shower it was the opposite... the meat of the sandwich was pregnant, now the bread is pregnant!)

Laura and Laura
(sister-in-laws/ babies due less than two weeks apart!)


Laura, Amy, Laura, Laura, Ali
(apparently Amy and I have the wrong name for this picture)

Laura, Amy, Ali, Laura

Laura and her mommy, Lynn

Laura and Baby McKenna's shower was this weekend at the Waite home. Laura looked so beautiful and she got a lot of wonderful gifts. I can't believe this will be the last time I see her before she's a mommy since she will head back home until after Princess McKenna arrives.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jason and Benjamin hung out most of the day. I think Daddy was really ready for me to get home. Ben was super fussy all day, but we figured out he's cutting all of his one year molars at the same time. Needless to say, I was up a lot last night....

0 comments: