| Delivery Day - September 10, 2012 39 weeks, 4 days pregnant |
9:30 am - Checked in and ready to go
5:51pm - He's here...
Jack William Evans
8 pounds, 14.1 ounces
20.75 inches
Proud Papa
Mommy, Daddy and Jack
The morning after...
Meeting big sister
(She ignored him for the first 30 minutes)
Meeting {extremely} proud big brother
(He just got home from school)
(He just got home from school)
Family of Five
Did I mention he was proud?
Gifts for big brother & big sister
The three amigos
With everything that has gone on over the last five weeks, pictures and captions is about all I can find time for. One week after Jack was born, the stomach virus went through our entire house, including those who came to help us. Then, the Friday before Jack turned three weeks, I went to the emergency room for high blood pressure and the worst headache of my life. It was the most pain I have ever been in {and remember, I've had three kids}. I was admitted and treated with magnesium sulfate for 24 hours and observed for an additional 12 hours. The rumors are true, being on "mag" is HORRID, but it can save your life, so it's definitely worth the side effects. Fortunately I was able to keep Jack with me, so I could continue to feed him. With the help of lots of good friends, we were able to make it through the weekend and I came home that Sunday afternoon. Now, we are desperately trying to settle into a new routine and keep everyone healthy. We praise God for his blessings, protection and Baby Jack. I find it fitting that Jack means, "God is gracious", because He surely is.




1 comments:
Love you guys so much and miss you!
Post a Comment