Thursday, December 18, 2008

Please Stand Up!

So I don't have pictures for this post, but thought I'd share the excitement with everyone. Ben "pulled up" tonight for the first time. He was right in front of us and we didn't even see it. He was sitting in the midst of all his toys while Jason and I were eating a late dinner. Jason and I started talking and the next thing I knew, Ben was standing up. He was holding on to the activity table with a big grin on his face. He was so proud. I can't believe it and I can't believe I missed it... right in front of my face!

SoI moved him over closer to me and he only wanted to stand so he was moving from activity table, to the couch, to my leg. At this rate, he'll be walking tomorrow! Geez... they grow too quickly!

0 comments: