So Monday the eighth was Baby Evan's birthday, Wednesday the tenth was my birthday and then Thursday the 11th was Baby McKenna's birthday. Mixed in with those, Eric and Loren (Jason's cousin and his wife) had their sweet little boy, Danial, on the eighth also. Then Sunday the 14th my cousin Aaron and his wife had their little boy, Aaron Brody. Talk about a Birthday week! Watch out world that's a lot of Gemini's to hold!! :o)
So back to McKenna. Laura is one of my best friends/Maid of Honor also, but her and her husband John live in Austin. I'm dying to hold Mckenna, but I'll have to settle for pictures right now. Poor Laura had a really rough labor and delivery, but safely welcomed McKenna Marie Hartnett on Thursday, June 11th. I don't have my own pictures, but you can peek at her on Laura's blog.
I hope you enjoy all the baby pictures!
So back to McKenna. Laura is one of my best friends/Maid of Honor also, but her and her husband John live in Austin. I'm dying to hold Mckenna, but I'll have to settle for pictures right now. Poor Laura had a really rough labor and delivery, but safely welcomed McKenna Marie Hartnett on Thursday, June 11th. I don't have my own pictures, but you can peek at her on Laura's blog.
I hope you enjoy all the baby pictures!




0 comments:
Post a Comment