Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jenny's Pre-Wedding Celebration

My good friend Jenny is getting married in just two and a half weeks. I have known Jenny since elementary school and continued going to school with her all the way through college at A&M. I'm so excited to be part of her wedding. This past weekend Benjamin and I went to DFW to help celebrate Jenny's upcoming wedding (Well, I guess Ben didn't really help celebrate, so he hung out with his grandparents while I celebrated!). Jenny's bachelorette party started at La Madeline and then ended up at The Glass Cactus in Grapevine. Saturday, Jenny's aunts hosted a Bridal Tea for the bridal party. We had a great time and it was good to meet all the ladies who are party of her special day. Here's a few pictures of the group...


The group at La Madeline

Sasha & I
(We cheered together in elementary school and Junior high)

Lake Grapevine at Sunset

Jennifer, Jenny & I
The Bride and her Maids (only missing one)

0 comments: