Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Post Full of Pics

Since I've been so terrible keeping up the blog this summer, I'll just post some pictures. They say a pictures is worth 1,000 words... right? The one bad thing is that I'm always the photographer so I'm rarely in the pictures.

Dinner out one Friday night

Wearing Daddy's shooting gear


Lunch at Red Robbin

First time to color

First time to climb on a table (first of many)

First time meeting baby McKenna... he wasn't so sure about her

Bad lighting... good friends!

Checking out the fish at Bass Pro

No trip to Bass Pro is complete without driving the boats

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for your sweet birthday wish!!

Oh my gosh, Ben has the most precious cheeks ever! I want to squeeze him! He is getting so big. He's like a tiny little man. :oP I have to see you guys again soon. Miss you lots love!