Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keep Trying...

I have made NUMEROUS attempts to update my blog and for some reason I have failed over and over again. These are just a few pictures that we took during our trip to Kentucky last month. Life has been...overwhelming..... lately so that combined with the computer not cooperating, my blogging has been non-existent!

Ben and I drove to my parents house and then rode with them to Kentucky for my grandmother's 80th birthday and to visit everyone else who is there. We had a great time! Mamie's surprise party was planned for the Saturday we were there so we had a diversion on Friday night to make her think that was her "party". We went to a Japanese restaurant and Ben was amazed by the flames, etc. It was great.


Occupying his time in the truck....


Grandmammy, Ben, me and Grandaddy
(We got to visit with them while we were in Kentucky for Mamie's party.)


Watching the flames at the Japanses restaurant
Macie May (Mom's dog) and Maggie Mae (Aunt Denise's dog)
I'll try to get more pictures up soon, hopefully the internet will cooperate.... hopefully!

0 comments: