Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And a baby makes four!

As I posted before, we are expecting a baby in October!  I am already 20 weeks pregnant, which is crazy.  It has gone by so quickly.  I was horribly sick for the first 16 weeks or so, but it seems to be better now.  Now, I’m just exhausted, but I think that’s par for the course with a two year old.

Here’s some of my progress….

2010 248 March 27, 2010 – only 11 weeks pregnant

May2010 014 

May 8, 2010 – 17 weeks pregnant

The crazy thing is that I am SO much larger SO much sooner than I was with Ben.  I know, I know, that’s the way it is, but it’s a bit shocking when you are the one growing!!!

Here’s some to compare from my pregnancy with Ben…

10-20-07b

October 20, 2007 – 20 weeks pregnant with Ben
(See what I mean?)

I need to take a picture this weekend.  I guess it is true… on the second baby… you just don’t have the time you did with the first one!!!

We went last Wednesday to find out the baby’s gender and the baby did not cooperate!  The ultrasound tech says she is fairly positive that the baby is a GIRL, but not to paint the walls pink yet!  So, my doctor’s suggestion was to go to one of the “fun” ultrasound places and get them to take a look.  We go on June 11th to hopefully get a better peek… I’ll keep you posted!!!  We did get the best news, that the baby is 100% healthy and looks great!  Which, of course, makes me so very happy!!!

1 comments:

The Whites said...

OOHHHH!! I am so super excited for you guys! I am keeping my fingers crossed that your little girl doesn't surprise you with something between her legs!