Thursday, March 5, 2009

The First Haircut...

We made it through the first haircut and we all actually had a great time. When we arrived at the place another kid, who was quite a bit older than Ben, was SCREAMING through his entire haircut and beyond. After our Santa Claus experience, I was a bit apprehensive, I was afraid Ben might get some ideas from that kid. Instead, he had an absolutely amazing time. He ate animal crackers, drank milk and watched TV. He sat so still and didn't shed a single tear. It was great. He looks so different, but now it really obvious that I should have had it cut a LONG time ago!! haha



Just like Daddy








He was much happier than he looks in this picture... we just couldn't get him to smile for the camera... go figure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is great of yall 3!
Amy

Lindsey said...

I love that last picture of you guys!! Ben is getting so big. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. :)

Terra Howard said...

LOVE IT!! He looks sooo darn cute. I will miss the rock do though, that's just me. I can say that because I never had to try & fix it..ha ha.

The Whites said...

He looks so cute...I was totally diggin' the crazy hair though!! hehehe

Lindsey said...

I posted pictures from Ben's birthday on my blog. :) I'll try to get you the rest of the pictures when I figure out how to get a file that big to you.