Mr. Benjamin turned 1 today! I simply cannot believe it has been a year since our eventful delivery. All day I have been reminding Jason of events on this day last year. It just seems like it was just yesterday. I am so thankful for my sweet little guy's health and happiness! I can't wait to see how he continues to change. You know I have pictures, but the desktop is already shutdown, so you can see all the pictures my wonderful friend Amy took for us at: http://picasaweb.google.com/amyelizabeth04. (It's a really good thing she took pictures for us, because I think my camera ended up with about ten pictures from the entire event because we were so busy!! lol) Since I'm being a lazy blogger, you can check out my friends' blogs: Lindsey and Amy.
Ok, so here I am over a week later and I still can't get my pictures to upload. Amy's site has almost all of the pictures I have anyway, so you'll have to peek in on Ben via her picasa website. We had an amazing time at Ben's birthday party. There were lots of friends and family here. Some family even drove in from out of town! How special are we?! The weather was wonderful so most of the kids played outside the entire time they were here. I'm very thankful for the beautiful weather. The big event of Ben eating his birthday cake was not much of a big event. He liked putting his hands in the cake, but wasn't crazy about eating the cake. Actually, he didn't taste the cake at all. He just decided he didn't like it from the get-go. More than likely, the crowd watching him gave him a bit of stagefright, but that's alright. After everyone left, my mom fed him chocolate cake from a fork and he LOVED it, so at least I know he likes chocolate! Phew!
Anyway, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, gifts and thoughts. We are truly blessed to have so much love!
He was so excited about the cake, before he had to eat it....
...not impressed.
Ok, so here I am over a week later and I still can't get my pictures to upload. Amy's site has almost all of the pictures I have anyway, so you'll have to peek in on Ben via her picasa website. We had an amazing time at Ben's birthday party. There were lots of friends and family here. Some family even drove in from out of town! How special are we?! The weather was wonderful so most of the kids played outside the entire time they were here. I'm very thankful for the beautiful weather. The big event of Ben eating his birthday cake was not much of a big event. He liked putting his hands in the cake, but wasn't crazy about eating the cake. Actually, he didn't taste the cake at all. He just decided he didn't like it from the get-go. More than likely, the crowd watching him gave him a bit of stagefright, but that's alright. After everyone left, my mom fed him chocolate cake from a fork and he LOVED it, so at least I know he likes chocolate! Phew!
Anyway, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, gifts and thoughts. We are truly blessed to have so much love!




1 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! He is so cute and it looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment