I took Benjamin in for his one year check up and he's doing great. He now weighs 23 pounds and 6 ounces and is 30 inches tall. He's a healthy boy! As of his birthday, he has 8 teeth and I think he may be working on getting some more. Ever since Jason and I got back from our trip a month or so ago, we've had a lot of problems with sleep and naps. He just didn't want to do it. But (knock on wood), this week he has been doing much better.... thank goodness! He loves playing with all his toys and LOVES pushing things.... chairs, strollers, grocery carts, toys, wagons, etc, etc. Anything with wheels (and even some things without) he pushes all over the place.
Ben and I will be headed to Kentucky with my mom at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to taking him to see great grandparents, great aunts, cousins, etc, etc. Plus, I'm looking forward to seeing my family. When you live so far away from everyone, it's really special to get to see them.
I hope everyone has a great week and a great St. Patrick's Day! You know this Irish girl has on green today!! :o)
Ben and I will be headed to Kentucky with my mom at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to taking him to see great grandparents, great aunts, cousins, etc, etc. Plus, I'm looking forward to seeing my family. When you live so far away from everyone, it's really special to get to see them.
I hope everyone has a great week and a great St. Patrick's Day! You know this Irish girl has on green today!! :o)




3 comments:
33 pounds? Holy Moly...he is one healthy boy! Glad he's got his sleeping down!
Thanks for catching my type-o! LOL... Yeah, he's healthy, but not THAT "healthy"!! :o)
Hope the trip went well. Can't wait to see pics & hear how everyone up there was doing. See ya'll in a couple of weeks - yay!!
-Darcie
Post a Comment