Finally, I'm up and going on pictures again. I got a wonderful new camera that takes huge pictures, so I now have an extra step in posting. I promise to try to do better!!
The last weekend in August we went to Aiden and Grant's 2nd birthday party at Minute Maid park We went last year, so it's amazing to see how much Ben has changed. Let's just say it was a lot easier to get those "special" pictures when he couldn't get away from us!! This year he had a great time, so that's all that matters.
Ben headed into the dugout
The last weekend in August we went to Aiden and Grant's 2nd birthday party at Minute Maid park We went last year, so it's amazing to see how much Ben has changed. Let's just say it was a lot easier to get those "special" pictures when he couldn't get away from us!! This year he had a great time, so that's all that matters.
Ben headed into the dugout

The best we could do at a Mommy and Ben shot

Daddy and Ben walking the bases... Ben loved first base.
We had a hard time getting him to go to second.
We had a hard time getting him to go to second.







0 comments:
Post a Comment