We were lucky enough to get invited to the Aggie game this past weekend by Amy and Brian. We had not been back to campus since I graduated four years ago. I had been told College Station had changed, but man I had no idea. I took lots of pictures of things that haven't changed a bit since long before I went to school there, but hey... those are the things that make it Aggieland, right? Anyway, the Aggies b.t.h.o. UAB 56-19. Whoop!!
We had a great time, thanks so much Crisp Family!
We had a great time, thanks so much Crisp Family!
Once Jason and I were engaged I always thought it was neat I'd share my last name with Evans Library
The beloved century tree... I had NEVER been under it until this past weekend! (For you non-Aggies, whoever you go under it with you are suppose to spend your life with.) :o)

Brittany and Chris' tickets are just a few rows below Amy and Brian's and they hadn't seen each other yet!







0 comments:
Post a Comment