Saturday, January 10, 2009

Extremely Deliquent 9 Month Photos

So I took Ben's 9 Month photos very late and I'm posting them very late (since he's now 10 months old)... as you can see... it's getting much more challenging to take them with my overly calculated paper in the picture.

OH, and his hair is wildly out-of-control! I have total strangers comment on it pretty much everywhere we go. I have tried gel, hair spray, water, combs, brushes... you name it, I've tried it... and this is what it looks like after about 2 seconds... so I figure it just adds character, so I leave it (most of the time).

3 comments:

Lauren Purcell said...

I LOVE his hair and think it's so cute!!! Riley can get some crazy hair after sleeping because she nuzzles her head into the bumpers and she has curly hair like her mama...makes for some great bedhead! Sometimes I have a hard time taming it! Ben looks like a stud with his hair!

Terra Howard said...

He's a rockstar. Roll with it & let him sport a faux-hawk. Lemonade outta lemons is what I say..ha ha.No really, it's adorable.

Ali said...

Oh, thank you.... his hair is nuts! I'm serious when I say people comment on it all the time... it's funny!