- his contagious laugh
- the way he plays with my fingers when I carry him around
- him feeding me Cheerios in the grocery store
- his soft skin
- his crazy, but super soft hair
- the tug he gives at my pants, telling me he wants to be picked up
- his huge grin and beautiful dimples
- his adorable belly button
- those HUGE blue eyes
- his long eyelashes to match
- the three stray long white hairs on the back of his head... they fell out, but they made him unique
- how excited he is when I walk into his room for the first time in the mornings
- the first time he watched the dog run circles around him
- the first time I saw his face
- watching him be cleaned up across the delivery room
- waking up in the middle of the night, just to look at him
- how tiny his feet were
- how tiny he was
- the first cries
This may be weird to some, but these are just things I always want to remember. As life moves on, our family grows and grows up... I never want to forget these magical things.




2 comments:
Those are all so sweet - isn't mommyhood absolutely wonderful? :)
That was awesome...I had some of the moments this evening. I was going through some old pictures & came across some of Brayden probably around age 2. He's growing up so fast...his two front bottom teeth are loose!!! Cherish the moments! Love you.
Post a Comment