The title pretty much says it all, but Ben has been under the weather this week. Monday night he woke up screaming at 9:30 and I was up with him until 2:00am. He would get down and play, but as soon as I put him down in his bed I could tell he was miserable. He woke up Tuesday with forest green gunk all in his eyelashes and a yuckie nose! I took him to the pediatrician and he determined that Ben has a severe case of pink eye, ear infections in both ears and a cold. Ben has had antibiotics and eye drops since Tuesday morning and he seems to feel a lot better. His nose is still runny, but he is in much better spirits and is only waking once at night. Last night he woke up at 3:00 am, downed a cup of milk and went back to bed. I'm hoping he's on the upside! I am a terrible mother and I took pictures of him right before we went to the doctor's office. It makes me sad just to look at the picture.
On a lighter note, Benjamin is getting in to EVERYTHING! He pulls up on all our furniture and empties cabinents. Jason has been working on getting the cabinents locked, but our kiddo leaves no cabinent unopened, no laundery basket unemptied and nothing gets past him.




0 comments:
Post a Comment